What should I do to prevent STIs?

• You may not want to think that the person you like has a disease, but to prevent being infected or infecting a sexual partner, always use a condom when having sex.

• In addition to condoms, other ways that provide even better protection against STIs include not having sex with people other than one person you are committed to and not having direct oral sex.

• You may have been infected with an STI without your knowing.It is recommended that. Before having sex with a new partner for the first time, if you and your partner both get tested for STIs, you won’t infect the person you love without knowing it, and you can also have your own STI treated.

• Please note that the pill is for contraception, so even if you are on the pill, it will not prevent STIs.

Find out more!

Column: Cervical Cancer and Cervical Cancer Screening in Japan

• Cervical cancer is a cancer affecting women that occurs around the entry to the uterus (the cervix).
• It is caused by infection with a virus called human papillomavirus (HPV).
• Cervical cancer is a disease that can affect any woman.This virus is mainly transmitted by sexual intercourse.It is a very common virus, and it is said that any woman who has had sex, even just once, has the potential to be infected.
• If the cervix has been infected with the virus, it will take many years for cancer to develop.The virus stays there the whole time, slowly changing into cancer, but you will not know before or immediately after the cancer is formed.
• Cervical cancer is a disease that can be prevented.There is a vaccine that ensures that the virus does not take up residence in the cervix. This vaccine is given before having sexual intercourse for the first time, in other words, before the virus enters the body. However, the vaccine cannot 100% prevent it.Even after being vaccinated, it is important to have regular checks.
• Even if you have had sex before having the vaccine, with regular tests and checks of the cervix, cancer or the early signs of cancer can be detected early and treated with an almost 100% success rate.
• Regular checks of the cervix by a doctor is called “cervical cancer screening.” In Japan, cervical cancer screening is conducted by your local municipal office.It is provided for free or for a very low cost (about ¥500)It is available for women aged 20 years and over (once every two years).

When cervical cancer screening is conducted and how to request it is decided by your local municipal office.Ask at the municipal office, public health office, or public health center in the city, town, or village where you live.

Find out more!

Column: What kinds of places are the OB-GYN and urology departments?
The urology department is a place where you can seek advice about anything to do with the male body.
When should I consult the urology department?
For when ...
•Your genitals are stinging. •Your genitals are swollen. • Your genitals develop a rash. • A pus-like mucus comes out of your genitals. • Your underwear has unusual stains. • You feel strange sensations (stinging, hot) when you pee. • There is itchiness around your genitals.
The urology department will test your urine.They will also ask you if you have been to an establishment where you pay money for sex or if you have had sex with someone other than your partner and if so, when that was. The doctor will not tell anyone else whatever you reveal to them.This is important information that the doctor uses to think about what your condition may be, so speak honestly, without keeping anything secret.The doctor may also examine your genitals.Agree to be examined without feeling embarrassed.
The OB-GYN department is a place where you can seek advice about anything to do with the female body.
When should I go see a doctor at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology?
For when ...

Menstruation:  Your periods have stopped, your menstrual cycle is irregular,
or you experience severe period pain
Vaginal discharge: There is more vaginal discharge than usual or when the discharge has a concerning odor or color
Abnormal bleeding: You bleed at times other than your period, or you bleed when you have sex
Pain: You experience pain in the lower abdomen at times other than your period, it hurts when you go to the toilet or when you have sex, your lower back hurts with the smallest movement, or you have a dull, persistent ache in your lower abdomen.
• Swelling: Your abdomen feels tight, you have trouble peeing or pooing, you need to pee frequently, or you feel as if you have gained weight
External genitalia: You have some kind of growth, itchiness, or pain in the area where pee and menstrual blood comes out.
At your first history taking, you may be asked about your sexual experience. There is no need to be embarrassed. Answer honestly. If you have never had sex, the doctor will take special care when examining your genitals. The fee for your first consultation will be about ¥5,000. Instead of saying, ‘I don’t have any money, so I won’t go to the OB-GYN department,’ say, ‘Please examine me for the money that I have today.’This has the kinds of things you will be asked by the OB-GYN department, so it would be a good idea to check it before going.

Questions Asked by OB-GYN in Japan (English)

If you have a sexually transmitted disease, you must get tested with your partner to treat the disease together if necessary.
  1. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issuss of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My website has a lot of exclusive content I’ve
    either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of
    it iss popping it up all over the internet without my
    authorization. Do yoou know any techniques to help reduce content from bewing
    stolen? I’d really appreciate it. https://integramais.com.br/2024/05/21/%d0%be%d0%b3%d0%bb%d1%8f%d0%b4-%d0%ba%d0%b0%d0%b7%d0%b8%d0%bd%d0%be-%d0%b1%d0%b5%d1%82%d0%bc%d0%b0%d1%82%d1%87-%d1%83%d0%ba%d1%80%d0%b0%d1%97%d0%bd%d0%b0/

  2. hello there and thank you for your information – I hae certainly picked upp anything
    new from right here. I did however expertise some technocal points using this wweb site, since I experienced tto reload
    the wweb site many times previous to I could get it to
    load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?
    Not that I’m complaining, but sluggish loading instances tiimes will sometimes
    affect your placement iin google and can damage yyour
    high quality score if adss and marketing with Adwords. Well I
    am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a
    lot more off your respective fascinating content.
    Ensure that you update this again soon. https://posteezy.com/evolution-audio-technology-symphony-innovation-0

  3. Definitely believe that which you said. Your favourite reason seemed to be on the net the easiest factor
    to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly gett annoyed at the same time as people consider worries tht they plainly don’t recognise about.
    You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and outlined out the whole thing without having side-effects , folks could take a
    signal. Will likely bbe again to get more. Thanks https://scrapbox.io/newproprojects/Everything_you_need_to_know_about_creative_project_management

  4. I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any
    high quality articles or blog postts on this sort oof house .

    Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site.
    Reading this information So i am happy tto express that I’ve an incredibly just
    right uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed.
    I most unqhestionably will make certain to don?t forget this web site and provides it a look regularly. https://664f59bc18ad1.site123.me/

  5. Great blpg you have here but I was wanting to know if
    you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article?I’d
    really love to be a part of grdoup where I can get opinions from other
    knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, pllease
    let me know. Thanks! https://telegra.ph/Five-Most-Watched-Sporting-Events-In-the-World-05-22

  6. Having read this I believed it was rathr informative.
    Iappreciate yyou finding tthe time and energy too put this conent
    together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile! https://gamingera2.wordpress.com/

  7. Howdy! I rsalize this is somewhat off-topic bbut I needed to ask.
    Does building a well-established website like yours require a large
    amount of work? I’m brand new to writing a blog however
    I do wtite in my journal every day. I’d like to
    start a blog so I caan easily share my own experience and views
    online. Please llet me know if you have any recommendations or tips for brand
    new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou! https://www.erotikanzeigen4u.de/author/christinant/

  8. Hi would you mond stating which blog platform you’re using?
    I’m looking to stat my own blog soon but I’m having a difficult
    time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask iis because your design and styule seems different then most blogs and I’m looming forr something completely unique.
    P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask! http://another-ro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=152024

  9. Hmmm iit looks like your blog atee myy first comment (it
    was exxtremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and
    say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as
    well am an aspiring blog writr but I’m still new to the wholee
    thing. Do you have any helpful hints for novice blog
    writers? I’d genuinely appreciate it. http://forum.altaycoins.com/viewtopic.php?id=693591

  10. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything.
    However imagine if you added some great pictures or video clips to
    give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with
    images and videos, this site could undeniably be one oof the
    best in its niche. Terrific blog! https://camillacastro.us/forums/viewtopic.php?id=327499

  11. Can I simply say what a relief to uncover an individual who
    actually understads what they are tallking about on the internet.
    You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
    A lot more people have to look at this andd understand this sidee off tthe story.
    I can’t believe you’re not more popular given that you surely possess the gift. http://another-ro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=152109

  12. Wonderful goods from you, man. I’ve take into account
    your stuff previous to and yyou are just too magnificent.
    I actually like what you have obtained here, really like what you
    are stating and the way in which wherein you are saying it.
    You’re making it entertaining and you still take carre of to kee it sensible.

    I can’t wait to read muh more from you. This is really a tremendous webb site. http://www.ozsever.com.tr/component/k2/itemlist/user/406266

  13. May I simply say what a relief to uncover someone who really knows what they’re talking about on thhe net.
    You certainly understand how to bring ann issue to light and make
    it important. A lot more people ought to check thnis out and understand
    this side of your story. I was surprised you aren’t more popular given that you most certainly possess the gift. https://casinotips10.wordpress.com/